- 80 denier black tights from luxury Italian yarn
- To fit Sizes UK 8 to 34. See size guide tab for more details (model sizing below)
- Made from pre and post-consumer recycled nylon which reduces greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption and water usage
- Saves fabric that would otherwise have gone to landfill
- 3D knitting technology provides ultimate stretch in all directions, not just length. That means our tights fit any body perfectly
- 3D stretch gives extra strength which means they are more durable than standard tights
- Ethically made in Italy, designed in the UK
- We will recycle your (clean) old tights for you (more info here), or they can be recycled at textile banks
- 88% recycled Nylon, 12% elastane
- Wide waistband, cotton gusset, flat seams, reinforced toe
Models wear tights in a Size 4 and Size 1 and usually wear UK dress size 26 and 8.
Fit and feel guarantee – if you’re not happy with the fit or the feel of our tights, we will give you your money back and you won’t even have to send them back (unless you want us to recycle them of course!).
Care instructions: Hosiery should be washed by hand but we find our tights do fine in the machine. Wash in a mesh bag if possible. Do not tumble dry.