1. How do I start a subscription?
You can choose from one of our subscriptions here.
2. Can I have both a single product subscription as well as the seasonal option?
Yes, you can select as many individual pairs of tights as you like which you would receive every month throughout the year as well as our seasonal options which vary the tights received between Spring / Summer and Autumn / Winter. You can also choose how many pairs of tights you would like to receive each month by selecting your quantity on the subscription product page.
3. What countries do you ship to?
For now we only ship to the United Kingdom.
4. When will I get my tights?
We have two delivery dates per month, the 1st and the 15th, you can choose which you would prefer at checkout.
5. When will I be charged?
You will be charged every month, on the same day you signed up.
6. Can I change my subscription once I've signed up?
7. I dont know which colour will suit me, can I have a sample?
Unfortunately we can’t send you sample colours but if for any reason you are unhappy with any of our products just let us know and we will send you a replacement free of charge.
8. I'm not happy with the tights, can I get a refund?
If you’re not happy with the products or the service then drop us an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange a refund for you or a replacement pair if you’d prefer.
9. Going away or don't wear tights during the summer?
You can pause your subscription any time through your online account here. Or if you’d rather you can send us an email and we can do it for you.
10. How do I update my billing/shipping information?
It’s very easy, just log into your account here.
11. How do I cancel my subscription?
We will be sad to see you go, but you can unsubscribe simply by logging into your account and hitting the cancel button or by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Is my information secure?
We process all payments through Stripe. Our site will never hold your payment information and all information is passed through industry standard SSL encryption.
13. What payment methods do you accept?
We can process all major cards.